Indian bridal fashion is implicated as always with all things extravagant and exquisite. It is customary to step out of the simple even for a bride who has not been that much of a fashionistas herself. The truth of the matter is a bride has to stand out and of course in a way that her fashion picks should be outstandingly different and distinct from the rest of the battalion. The demand for designer and exclusive trousseau therefore is on the rise as it guarantees individuality, matchless and unique. This year we bring 5 select styles for the bride to look diva like.
- The indo ethnic – traditionally speaking one major trend that has made a comeback is wearing a heirloom trousseau, passed on from one generation to the next. Say you pick your grandmother’s beautiful kanjeevaram and style it up with a help of designer to match the aesthetic of modern time. A little patchwork or embroidery the way you like it can add much oomph to the style. Remember Kareena Kapoor Khan’s wedding dress? It’s the same way that you can go traditional without having to discard the modern.
- The bohochic – shifting a little from the traditional outlook to a little bold, if you want to try something different in your wedding you can go for the bohemian look, something that can be a beautiful mix of vintage and the modern. One of the most important aspects of the look is the colour play. Rich contrasting colours with a good mix of fabric can give you an ideal bridal look. Sleek tailoring and smart cuts can induce oodles of sensuousness making you look petite, poised and polished.
- The quirky – There are people who believe in the absolute quirky; to the extent they end up creating a totally new kind of fashion statement. For this kind of people it does not matter if it is a saree or a lehenga choli, they can really go super easy with styles as dhoti saree and high neck blouse. The quirky type is not only bold but has panache for creating exuberant style quotient.
- The Classy – for those who believe in impeccable style and hi-end fashion, an ethnic benarasi or beautiful lehenga exclusively made for the occasion is a good choice. Consult a designer or a designer boutique to find out the best of options. Simayaa’s exclusive bridal line covers a variety of choices to cater to the vagrant fashion sensibilities of modern urban women.
- The Simple – yes there are brides who would prefer to go simple with their D day look. Simple here can be referred to as mellow colours, intricate designs and embroideries, clean cuts and neat makeup. Simplicity with these women reinstates sophistication and this is their style. If you are looking for simple chaste rare designs try Sasya’s Rare Wear Collection online.
When selecting a bridal trousseau, consulting the expert is necessary as the designer with his/ her knowledge on fashion can guide you on aspects as colour, cut, fabrics, in fact the entire look you want to don on the wedding day. What is necessary is to pick the right store to help you identify what you need. Eastern India’s favorite designer boutiques Simayaa and Sasya are two best places where you can go looking for designer bridal dresses. Infact if you want you can also shop online from these stores. Explore endless options of fashionable bridal trousseau from India’s best designer boutique Simayaa and Sasya.