#LoveSimaaya Trousseau is a special word. The idea of honeymoon trousseau might have undergone a lot of metamorphosis, but still, in a broader sense, it refers to the clothes and other possessions that a bride takes along with her for her honeymoon. The ideal honeymoon trousseau should consist of sexy as well as practical clothes.
In good old days, moms and grand moms would pack the honeymoon trousseau for the bride with lots of care, so that not only she can thrill her husband but also impress him and be comfortable herself. But times have changed. Now, not only that moms and grand moms do not have so much time or energy, but modern brides have a different set of choices and dreams about their honeymoons and most of the time prefer to hire a good bridal designer to palm their honeymoon trousseau.
But whether you design and plan your trousseau yourself or you hire some designer to do it, there are certain things you yourself need to decide and plan and let your designer know about it. No matter how best your bridal designer might be, he/she needs to know you, your choice, and your husband's choice to plan the best honeymoon trousseau. They are:
1) Let your designer know your honeymoon destination and how many days you are planning to stay there. Also do not forget to have a check on what the weather would be there.
2) Make an estimation of how much money you want to spend for the trousseau and let he know.
3) It is always best a basic idea about the plans, because honeymoon is not only for the obvious intimacy between the newly married couple, but it also includes sightseeing and eating outs. So along with sexy lingerie and tantalizing sating cover-ups, any good designer will include casual and semi formal dresses also.
4) A good bridal designer would surely replace standard lingerie with sexy attractive ones. Be clear about how comfortable you will be wearing those. Additionally, a sensible designer would pack in several pairs of undergarments for you; don't oppose. The last thing you would feel like doing on your honeymoon is laundry.
5) Lat but not the least, the luggage factor should be kept in mind while packing a honeymoon trousseau.
Best of luck and have an exotic designer honeymoon all the way!